All jewelry is handmade in our workshop in the North of France with brass dipped in 24k pale gold, palladium, and finished with crystals.
To take care of your jewelry, you should:
- Avoid exposure to cosmetics, perfumes, lotions, and hairspray. These products can damage your jewelry.
- Remove your jewelry before exercising, bathing, or sleeping.
- Store in a dry place. Also, it is best to store your items separately from other jewelry.
- Gently clean your jewelry with a clean and soft cloth.
- Refrain from exposing your items to abrasives, solvents, or cleaning compounds.
The materials can naturally tarnish over time.
Please note that we are not responsible for problems that occurred after wearing the items without taking care of them.
Shoes are designed in France and produced locally in Europe, in the heart of their footwear industry.
To take care of your shoes, you should:
- Brush your shoes with a clean brush to remove superficial dust and clean your shoes with a soft damp cloth. Do not wet your shoes.
- Avoid contact with chemicals as this may cause some color to leak or transfer onto the shoes.
- Store in a dry place.
Please note that these care instructions are general guidelines and may vary based on the specific materials used in your shoes. By following these care tips, you can keep your shoes to extend their lifespan.
Designed in France and handmade in Europe, each bag is crafted with attention to detail to ensure the perfect blend of quality and style.
To take care of your bags, you should:
- Wipe the surface of your bag with a soft, damp cloth to remove any dirt or stains.
- Avoid contact with chemicals as this may cause some color to leak.
- Avoid exposing your bag to extreme temperatures or rough surfaces that could scratch or damage the material.
- When not in use, store your leather bag in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. We highly recommend storing your bag in its dust bag.